Tuesday, June 13, 2017

President Trump Speech on Healthcare in Milwaukee, Wisconsin 6/13/17



 

 F-U-C-K OBAMACARE! Biggest fuckin' shell-game scam of a snake-oil booth in town. I have no healthcare, the government isn't going to give me a dime for healthcare, and if I don't buy my own healthcare, MY FUCKING COUNTRY is going to charge me 2.5% of my income as a FUCKING PENALTY! Problem solved, i guess, huh? So, you're basically trying to force me into buying into a system that will soon be bloated out of control because it doesn't discriminate for pre-existing conditions. HELLO! That's the equivalent of forcing me to buy car insurance that doesn't discriminate for people with 15 DUI's on their record! The collective intelligence of this god forsaken country is so painfully destructive, so damningly idiotic, so fucking full of shit.. i swear to mother mary... this is a world of people who don't know how to use "S"'s in scrabble. 

In other news, OBAMA DON'T THINK WE HAVE FORGOT ABOUT BENGAZI..!  Vanilla's SPilla's last name is GRAHAM TOO!  Nov. 14 2012..Lindsay Graham Rips Obama ..BengaZI

No comments:

Post a Comment